Global Citizenship Education Symposium
Hosted by: Global Citizenship Curriculum Development Program (GCCDP) and University Teaching Services (UTS) October 13-16, 2009
To view audio clips of the presentations, click on the presenter's name. For pdf versions of some of the powerpoint presentations, please see Symposium Presentations
1. Global Citizenship Education: What is it? What is it not?
Tuesday, Oct 13th, 2-4 pm
2. A first step: Integrating Global Citizenship Education into existing curriculu m
Wednesday, October 14th, 1-3 pm
3. KEYNOTE: Another Voice- Transdisciplinary conceptions and possibilities for Global
Wednesday October 14, 4-6 p.m.
4. Preparing Students as Global Citizens through Work/Study/Volunteer Abroa d
Thursday October 15th, 10-12
5. Academic Freedom as a Condition for Global Citizenship Education
Thursday October 15th, 1-2 pm
6. Throughline Questions for Global Citizenship Education
Friday October 16th, 1-3 pm